don’t ever give me games with customization options that you can’t change later because i will never make up my fucking mind
girl straight up sent that motherfucker to jail for bein sexist why aint that the case irl smh
He was such a manly dude he couldn’t have ‘her’ in his name so they changed it from Hercules to Himcules. Lol laaaame
Oh god guys. JK Rowling is a genius, and so is this person.
the thing I love about this fandom is that there are 7 books and 8 movies to observe. so every once in a while some blessed soul finds a piece of information that makes all the magic resurface again
Oh Lord…it’s a metaphor too. It’s symbolic of Neville holding on to his past, the horrors of what happened to his parents, of being a passive vessel for that atrocity. As if the terrible thing kept happening and would never stop happening.
When he moves forward and becomes part of his own story instead of the story of his past, his strength surges.
TEAM NEVILLE FOR LIFE
It also shows that if you give a kid the wrong tool, he may be a genius but he’s never going to be able to build something with it.
Q: You just wrapped a film after working on it for a long time- what’s the first thing you want to do with your free time?
is this man aware of how barton-y he really is because it’s alarming
894654139th proof that jeremy renner is actually hawkeye
the entire cast of avengers is in some kind of competition to out-method-act each other I s2g
I love when my boyfriend showers at my house cause I get to lean against the door and hear him quietly scream
NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HES A METAL VOCALIST HE PRACTICES IN THW SHOWER I DO NOT TORTURE MY BOYFRIEND
- Me: *playing Tomb Raider*
- Grandmother who is visiting for the weekend: Mind if I sit with you?
- Me: *squirming slightly because there is gore and swearing in this game and my grandmother is a sweet old lady: Um, if you want to.
- Grandmother: *sits* Thank you, dear.
- Me: *continuing to play for about five minutes*
- Grandmother: LOOK OUT THERE ARE THREE COMING DOWN THE HILL
- Grandmother: THAT WAS POINT BLANK HOW ARE THEY ALIVE
- Grandmother: OOOHH YOU MADE THAT EXPLODE
- Grandmother: STOP KILLING MY GRANDDAUGHTER
- Grandmother: KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL
- Grandmother: OHHHHH YOU SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD OHHHHHHHHH
- Grandmother: RUN RUN RUN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE RUN
- Grandmother: OKAY NOW KILL THEM ALL
- Me: *slowly turns to look at her* Grandma
- Grandmother: *sweet smile* Hmm?
- Me: Grandma oh my god
- Grandmother: *more smiling* Well, hurry up and kill everyone else, I want to see you save this Sam person.
- Grandmother: Kill them.